Register today for the upcoming AAPS webinar entitiled: Pediatric Biopharmaceutics – Part 1: “Drug Product Development” AND “GI Luminal Water Volumes” taking place on Tuesday, November 10th at 12:30pm EST. Quotient's Senior Research Associate, Dr Shriam Pathak will be moderating.
About this Webinar
This webinar will introduce the overall webinar series and cover high-level objectives of product design for pediatric therapies, with a focus on clinical and patient needs. The presentation will introduce the current state of knowledge (including recent case examples) on factors influencing pediatric dose form design, selection, composition, and performance while incorporating the pediatric physiology theme of the webinar series.
Topics for discussion will include:
• Establishing Product Design Requirements
• Heterogeneity in the pediatric population
• Dose form selection and attributes
• Patient and Caregiver preferences
• Excipient selection
• In-vivo performance considerations
• Regulatory Perspective on age-appropriate dose forms and assessing acceptability
• Alternative administration considerations
For more information and to register- https://www.pathlms.com/aaps/webinars/12134