Meet us at DDF in Berlin (booth #32) to discuss your formulation development, drug product manufacturing or phase I clinical study requirements you may have.
Where: Berlin, Germany
If you would like to meet us there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Whitfield will be presenting: How do I quickly develop first-in-human (FIH) dosage forms and bridge to drug products for proof-of-concept (POC)?
This presentation will cover:
- Choosing the appropriate dosage form for first-in-human/Phase I trials – fit for purpose, fit for phase?
- Compounding or GMP manufacturing – how to balance cost, time and dose flexibility?
- Challenges with poorly soluble molecules in early development – what technologies can we deploy?
- Bridging to robust and scalable Phase II drug products – how to avoid losing time in development?
- Highly flexible and adaptive clinical manufacturing strategies for patient trials – how can real-time manufacturing be used?
Day: 11 March, 2019
Time: 2:30PM to 3:05PM