We will be in attendance at the 5th Annual Formulation & Drug Delivery UK Congress from 29-30 April 2019 at the ILEC Conference Centre, London, UK
Nikki Whitfield, Vice President, CDMO Services will also be presenting 'How Do I Quickly Develop First-In-Human (FIH) Dosage Forms And Bridge To Drug Products For Proof-Of-Concept (POC)?' and will also be chairing the Day 2 Stream 1 session.
• Choosing the appropriate dosage form for first-in-human/Phase I trials – fit for purpose, fit for phase?
• Compounding or GMP manufacturing – how to balance cost, time and dose flexibility?
• Challenges with poorly soluble molecules in early development – what technologies can we deploy?
• Bridging to robust and scalable Phase II drug products – how to avoid losing time in development?
• Highly flexible and adaptive clinical manufacturing strategies for patient trials – how can real-time manufacturing be used?