Join us for a complimentary webinar on 6th May:
Analysis from the Tufts CSDD on the financial benefits of Translational Pharmaceutics: an integrated approach for accelerating drug development.
Date: Wednesday, 6th May
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am London / 11:00am - 12:00pm Paris
The drug development process has been demonstrated to be costly and lengthy, with significant rates of molecule attrition and development risk. Despite long-standing efforts by drug developers to operate more efficiently, traditional drug development programs have become costlier. To inform drug developers of the time savings and potential financial impacts of alternative drug development processes and outsourcing models, the Tufts CSDD conducted a study comparing the traditional drug development paradigm with Quotient Sciences’ signature drug development platform, referred to as Translational Pharmaceutics®. Translational Pharmaceutics is widely used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate product development. Key applications of Translational Pharmaceutics include the transition of molecules from First in Human (FIH) to Proof of Concept (POC), and in the development and optimization of clinical formulations.
This webinar summarizes the key findings of the Tufts CSDD research on Translational Pharmaceutics, which includes mean time savings of >12 months and financial gains of >$100 million per drug approved.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover the difference between Translational Pharmaceutics and traditional approaches to drug development.
- Realise the multi-million dollar benefits of Translational Pharmaceutics, as demonstrated in the Tufts CSDD study.
- Learn how much time and budget you could save on your drug development timeline.
- Uncover the findings of the Tufts CSDD study including results and key conclusions.
- Hear from real case studies which demonstrate how Translational Pharmaceutics can be utilised during drug development.