Diversity, equity and inclusion are cornerstone values and guiding principles on which we aim to build our teams, cultivate our leaders, and foster a collaborative environment at Quotient Sciences.
Our Commitments to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We seek to develop a workplace culture that provides a sense of acceptance and belonging for every person. As a global employer, we recognize the value in having an organization that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. We are committed to:
- Provide learning and development, awareness, and shared experiences to our colleagues to foster greater appreciation of what makes us all different
- Ensure our values are reflected in how we engage with and support each other in the workplace
- Foster an environment where colleagues feel supported in their wellbeing and personal and professional development
- Create an environment where every colleague has a voice
- Ensure fair, transparent processes and practices are in place that ensure opportunities for all colleagues
Create a workplace which enables our colleagues to fulfil their potential and do their best work for Quotient and themselves
Transparency in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our Colleague Organized Groups (COGs)
Our colleague organized groups (COGs) work to achieve greater inclusion, belonging, and engagement across Quotient Sciences. They offer the opportunity to grow, learn, and develop alongside peers with shared interests, identities, and allies who support them. Our COGs partner with our People Team to aid in the delivery of strategic business objectives and our DE&I commitments.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Group (DE&I) – the purpose of this group is to champion a culture of DE&I within Quotient Sciences. This group works with the People Team to set and implement the strategy for DE&I colleague programs across the organization.
- UK Workplace Wellbeing Group – the purpose of this group is to remove the stigma attached to mental health in the workplace. The group strives to be positive role models to the organization and create an environment where everyone can talk freely about mental health and wellbeing without fear of negative judgment.
Our DE&I Training
We aim to strengthen our culture of DE&I at Quotient Sciences with training that educates colleagues about what DE&I means, why it matters, and what each colleague can do each day to make it happen.
In 2024, our DE&I COG and the People Team are working to review and enhance our current training program to ensure it is meeting our goal of having a workplace culture that provides a sense of acceptance and belonging for every person.
This year, all colleagues and managers will be provided with an opportunity to participate in a global, online facilitated DE&I training program and provide their feedback about how we can look to improve future programs.