Quotient's scientific publications in 2018
Access our scientific publications from 2018.
As a company that prides itself on science and innovation, Quotient Sciences works collaboratively with our customers to publish research findings from programs of work that we perform. In the past year alone, Quotient has been involved in 14 scientific posters, 10 podium presentations and 5 peer reviewed publications.
We are grateful to our customers who have been willing to have their work published and to all of the scientists involved in the design and delivery of these projects. Sharing the information with the wider pharmaceutical development community will help our collective goal of accelerating the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
Details and links to this quarter’s papers and posters are provided below. If there is something of particular interest and you would like further information then please get in touch.
- Genentech paper: A streamlined, data-driven drug product optimization platform - RapidFACT® - to help bridge from Phase I/II to Phase III formulations.
“Application of a Novel ‘Make and Test in Parallel’ Strategy to Investigate the Effect of Formulation on the Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0810 in Healthy Subjects”.
- MEI Pharma paper: First-in-human study in healthy volunteers to rapidly identify the appropriate dose and schedule for an oncology drug candidate.
“Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ME-401, an Oral, Potent, and Selective Inhibitor of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase P110δ, Following Single Ascending Dose Administration to Healthy Volunteers”.
AAPS Annual Conference 2018
- *Awarded Best Abstract*
"Rapid Development and Clinical Assessment of New Rectal and Oral Formulations for Ulcerative Colitis Using Real-Time Adaptive GMP Manufacturing and Supply".
- "Identification and Optimization of Critical Process Parameters of Roller Compacted Capsules: From Development to Registration Batches".
- "Development and Approval of a Palatable Glycopyrronium Bromide Liquid Formulation for Pediatrics".
- *Awarded Best Abstract*
"Development of a Modified Release Tablet Containing an API Prone to Form Changing and Gelling in Aqueous Media".
- "Evaluation of Process Transferability of Poorly Flowing Blend Between the Blenders Manufactured by Different Vendors".
European Paediatric Formulation Initiative (EuPFI)
- "Creating Acceptable Tablets (CAT) - A feasibility study to assess the swallowability and acceptability of different sized placebo tablets in children and young people: an interim analysis".
North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC)
- "A Pharmacokinetics and Lung Deposition Study in Healthy Volunteers Comparing the Delivery of Colistimethate Sodium (CMS) When Administered as an Investigational New Combination Product (Colistairtm), by eFLOW® Rapid Nebulizer or as Colobreathetm".
American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Conference (ACAAI)
- "A Phase 1/1b Study of an Inhaled Formulation of Itraconazole in Healthy Volunteers and Asthmatics".