As a company that prides itself on science and innovation, Quotient Sciences works collaboratively with our customers to publish research findings from programs of work that we perform.
In 2018, we were involved in 14 scientific posters, 10 podium presentations, and 5 peer-reviewed publications.
We are grateful to our customers who have been willing to have their work published and to all of the scientists involved in the design and delivery of these projects.
Sharing the information with the wider pharmaceutical development community will help our collective goal of accelerating the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
Details and links to this quarter’s papers and posters are provided below. If there is something of particular interest and you would like further information then please get in touch.
- Developed in partnership with Genentech, “Application of a Novel ‘Make and Test in Parallel’ Strategy to Investigate the Effect of Formulation on the Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0810 in Healthy Subjects” highlights RapidFACT®, our streamlined, data-driven approach to drug product optimization platform to help bridge from Phase I/II to Phase III formulations.
Developed in partnership with MEI Pharma, “Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ME-401, an Oral, Potent, and Selective Inhibitor of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase P110δ, Following Single Ascending Dose Administration to Healthy Volunteers” highlights a first-in-human study in healthy volunteers to rapidly identify the appropriate dose and schedule for an oncology drug candidate
Presented at the AAPS Annual Conference 2018
- *Awarded Best Abstract* "Rapid Development and Clinical Assessment of New Rectal and Oral Formulations for Ulcerative Colitis Using Real-Time Adaptive GMP Manufacturing and Supply"
- "Identification and Optimization of Critical Process Parameters of Roller Compacted Capsules: From Development to Registration Batches"
- "Development and Approval of a Palatable Glycopyrronium Bromide Liquid Formulation for Pediatrics"
- *Awarded Best Abstract* "Development of a Modified Release Tablet Containing an API Prone to Form Changing and Gelling in Aqueous Media"
- "Evaluation of Process Transferability of Poorly Flowing Blend Between the Blenders Manufactured by Different Vendors"
Presented at the European Paediatric Formulation Initiative (EuPFI)
- "Creating Acceptable Tablets (CAT) - A feasibility study to assess the swallowability and acceptability of different sized placebo tablets in children and young people: an interim analysis"
Presented at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC)
- "A Pharmacokinetics and Lung Deposition Study in Healthy Volunteers Comparing the Delivery of Colistimethate Sodium (CMS) When Administered as an Investigational New Combination Product (Colistairtm), by eFLOW® Rapid Nebulizer or as Colobreathetm"
Presented at the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Conference (ACAAI)
- "A Phase 1/1b Study of an Inhaled Formulation of Itraconazole in Healthy Volunteers and Asthmatics"