Upcoming Live Webinar
June 3, 2021.
To keep costs under control, biotech and pharma companies need to transition molecules through early development as quickly as possible, to reach Proof-of-Concept (POC) and select the "winners" for late stage development. To achieve this, there is a need to better understand drug properties and the developability of a molecule, while exploring novel and integrated approaches to early drug development. This, in turn, will enable molecules to reach patients faster by shortening development times.
This webinar will highlight how a fully integrated development plan can bring together the needs of the drug product team and the clinical development team.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover how you could potentially shorten your time to POC by over 12 months, with industry case studies
- Understand how it is possible to screen and evaluate multiple formulation technologies for poorly soluble molecules in a single clinical protocol
- Hear how it is possible to bridge from 'fit-for-purpose' FIH formulations to 'patient ready' dosage forms without losing time in the development program.
- Explore strategies for managing CMC investments and creating time savings, including the use of pharmacy preparations and real-time GMP manufacturing
- Assess the value of streamlining your outsourcing partners and the importance of end-to-end project management.