Quotient Sciences’ formulation teams have vast experience across an array of drug product formats for administration via oral, inhaled, topical, rectal and parenteral routes.
Solid oral dosage forms
- API or formulated API in a bottle or capsule
- Immediate, modified and sustained release tablets
- Multiparticulates, mini-tablets and granules
- Liquid filled capsules
- Orally disintegrating tablets (ODT)
Oral and nasal dosage forms
- Dry powders
Solubility-enhanced dosage forms
- Amorphous (Spray-dried, HME) dispersion in a bottle, capsule or tablet format
- Lipidic vehicles
- Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS)
- Self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS)
- Micronized API in a bottle, capsule or tablet format
- Complexes in a bottle, capsule or tablet format
- Intravenous (IV)
- Intramuscular (IM)
- Subcutaneous (SC)
Gels, ointments and creams
Our integrated approach
Quotient Sciences’ Translational Pharmaceutics® solution innovates the way you design and implement your drug development program.
See real results
Discover how pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations have achieved success using our innovative Translational Pharmaceutics solution.