How do I achieve rapid study start up and fast participant recruitment?
Quotient is your answer.
Dedicated to your study
- Purpose-built Phase I units in US and UK
- More than 400 beds globally
- Experienced team of more than 25 physicians and principal investigators
- Database of >25,000 healthy volunteers
- >1,200 Phase I studies completed
- MHRA/FDA inspected facilities
- Industry leading US IRB and UK CTA approval timelines
Quotient has the experience and expertise to seamlessly deliver your studies with the highest quality service and speed to clinical data. If you need a complete service including data management, data analysis, statistics and medical writing, Quotient is your answer.
- Clinical pharmacology expertise including first-in-human (SAD/MAD), DDI, food effect and ADME experience
- Project management with experienced project managers guiding your study to successful delivery on time, to budget, and to the highest quality.
- Onsite pharmacy and ISO Class 7 clean room and Class 5 laminar flow for aseptic preparation
- Integrated real time adaptive GMP manufacturing
- All dosage forms including oral solutions and suspensions, capsules and tablets, sterile preparations (IV and SC), inhaled and nasal devices, topical creams and gels
- Industry-leading US IRB and UK CTA approval timelines
- Rapid subject recruitment based on a database of a broad population and more than 25,000 healthy volunteers
- Bioanalytical support with rapid turnaround
- Full-service data management, statistics and medical writing to support protocol development, data analysis and reporting
- Regulatory support to ensure a seamless FDA/MHRA submission and approval process for clinical trial applications
Access Quotient’s expertise with a variety of study types and subject populations.
Experience and study types
Access Quotient's expertise with a variety of study types and subject populations.
- First-in-human (SAD/MAD)
- Drug-drug interaction (DDI)
- Food effect
- Thorough QT (TQT)/Cardiac safety
- Bioavailability, dose proportionality and absolute bioavailability
- 14C ADME/Mass Balance
- Japanese bridging
- Healthy participants
- Ages 65 and older
- Male and female infertility
- Type II diabetics
- Asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Healthy smokers
- Gastrointestinal diseases
How do I ensure high-quality regulatory submissions? Quotient is your answer.Learn more
How do I access expert data services for my clinical pharmacology studies? Quotient is your answer. Quotient Sciences’ data sciences staff specialize in the specific needs of early phase clinical studies. We provide expert services for studies performed at any of our facilities or elsewhere includinLearn more