How do I find an integrated solution for first-in-human and clinical pharmacology programs?
Quotient is your answer.
Proven track record spanning 30 years
>1,300 Phase I studies completed
Experts in first-in-human (FIH) and drug-drug-interaction (DDI) studies
Industry leadingPhase I medical directors
Ability to rapidly recruit large cohorts of volunteers
Fully integrated programs led by experienced project managers
Dedicated to your Phase I study
- Purpose-built Phase I units in U.S. and U.K.
- 245 beds globally
- Experienced team of 16 physicians and principal investigators
- Database of >25,000 healthy volunteers
- MHRA- and FDA-inspected facilities
- Industry-leading U.S. IRB and U.K. CTA approval timelines
- Clinical pharmacology expertise including FIH (SAD/MAD), DDI, food effect and ADME experience
- Experienced project managers guiding your study to successful on-time delivery, within budget and to the highest quality
- On-site pharmacy compounding and integrated real-time adaptive GMP manufacturing
- Formulation development for all dosage forms including oral solutions and suspensions, capsules and tablets, sterile preparations (IV and SC), inhaled and nasal devices, topical creams and gels
- Early phase data sciences group providing full service data management, statistics and medical writing
- Regulatory support to ensure a seamless FDA or MHRA submission and approval process for clinical trial applications
Experience and study types
- FIH (SAD/MAD)
- Food effect
- Thorough QT (TQT) / cardiac safety
- Bioavailability, dose proportionality and absolute bioavailability
- 14C ADME / mass balance
- Pharmacodynamics / biomarkers
- Japanese bridging
- Healthy participants
- Ages 65 and older
- Male and female infertility
- Type II diabetics
- Asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Healthy smokers
- Gastrointestinal diseases
How can I simplify the delivery of my human ADME study? Quotient is your answer.Explore Our Human ADME Capabilities
How do I ensure high-quality regulatory submissions? Quotient is your answer.Access Our Regulatory Capabilities
How do I access expert data services for my clinical pharmacology studies? Quotient is your answer.Discover Our Data Sciences Services
Modeling and Simulation
How do I enhance my clinical development program using modeling and simulation? Quotient is your answer.Explore Our Capabilities
Gamma Scintigraphy Imaging
How do I design and conduct my scintigraphic studies?Learn more
Integrating Pharmacy Compounding and GMP Manufacturing
Accelerate through First-in-Human Testing and Seamlessly Supply Drug Product into Patient TrialsLearn more
When you are looking for a partner who is dedicated to Phase I trials and early development, rely on Quotient Sciences. We accelerate your molecule from first-in-human to proof-of-concept, helping you make critical decisions earlier.
Drug Product Strategies to Accelerate from Candidate Selection to Proof-of-Concept
This webinar will summarise how a fully integrated development plan can bring together the needs of the drug product team and the clinical development team.
How can you conserve cash and still accelerate to your key early development milestones?
This webinar will explore some of the challenges faced by industry today and discuss how early drug development timelines can be accelerated, whilst at the same time conserving cash flow.
Tufts CSDD Study Assessing the Financial Benefits of Translational Pharmaceutics®: A Platform for Accelerating Product Development
This webinar summarizes the key findings of the recent Tufts CSDD research into Translational Pharmaceutics, the innovative approach to drug development. It demonstrates significant time savings of >12 months and financial gains of >$100 million per drug approved.