How do I find an integrated solution for first-in-human and clinical pharmacology programs?
Quotient is your answer.
Proven track record spanning 30 years
>1,300 Phase I studies completed
Experts in first-in-human (FIH) and drug-drug-interaction (DDI) studies
Industry leadingPhase I medical directors
Ability to rapidly recruit large cohorts of volunteers
Fully integrated programs led by experienced project managers
Dedicated to your Phase I study
- Purpose-built Phase I units in U.S. and U.K.
- 245 beds globally
- Experienced team of 16 physicians and principal investigators
- Database of >25,000 healthy volunteers
- MHRA- and FDA-inspected facilities
- Industry-leading U.S. IRB and U.K. CTA approval timelines
- Clinical pharmacology expertise including FIH (SAD/MAD), DDI, food effect and ADME experience
- Experienced project managers guiding your study to successful on-time delivery, within budget and to the highest quality
- On-site pharmacy compounding and integrated real-time adaptive GMP manufacturing
- Formulation development for all dosage forms including oral solutions and suspensions, capsules and tablets, sterile preparations (IV and SC), inhaled and nasal devices, topical creams and gels
- Early phase data sciences group providing full service data management, statistics and medical writing
- Regulatory support to ensure a seamless FDA or MHRA submission and approval process for clinical trial applications
Experience and study types
- FIH (SAD/MAD)
- Food effect
- Thorough QT (TQT) / cardiac safety
- Bioavailability, dose proportionality and absolute bioavailability
- 14C ADME / mass balance
- Pharmacodynamics / biomarkers
- Japanese bridging
- Healthy participants
- Ages 65 and older
- Male and female infertility
- Type II diabetics
- Asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Healthy smokers
- Gastrointestinal diseases
How can I simplify the delivery of my human ADME study? Quotient is your answer.Explore Our Human ADME Capabilities
How do I ensure high-quality regulatory submissions? Quotient is your answer.Access Our Regulatory Capabilities
How do I access expert data services for my clinical pharmacology studies? Quotient is your answer.Discover Our Data Sciences Services
Modeling and Simulation
How do I enhance my clinical development program using modeling and simulation? Quotient is your answer.Explore Our Capabilities
Gamma Scintigraphy Imaging
How do I design and conduct my scintigraphic studies?Learn more
When you are looking for a partner who is dedicated to Phase I trials and early development, rely on Quotient Sciences. We accelerate your molecule from first-in-human to proof-of-concept, helping you make critical decisions earlier.
Druggability Technologies (DRGT) is developing DRGT-46 as a novel therapy for pain. Gabor Heltovics, CEO of DRGT, explains how Quotient Sciences enabled the rapid development, clinical assessment and commercial readiness of its DRGT- 46 product using integrated services across Quotient’s network of harmonized development and manufacturing sites in the UK and US.
From candidate selection through to proof-of-concept
Building a robust understanding of your API characteristics matched against your development programme goals, supports the efficient transition of drug products from candidate selection through to proof-of-concept. Starting @ 4pm (BST-UK), 11pm (ET), 8am (PT) and 6pm (BST-UK), 1pm (ET), 10am (PT)
PBPK Modelling & Simulation
Quotient is a leading expert in the application of physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modelling and simulation (M&S) science to drug development. Using GastroPlus™ we advise our clients on the potential in vivo performance of drugs and formulations to inform product and clinical development strategies.