How do I find a partner for small-batch manufacturing?
Quotient is your answer.
We offer you manufacturing and testing services for all major dosage forms including:
- Solutions and suspensions
- Drug in bottle, drug in capsule
- Immediate, sustained and modified release tablets
- Solubilized formulations including spray-dried dispersions, micronized and lipidic formulations
Routes of delivery
We have extensive experience developing and manufacturing drug products intended for all major routes of delivery:
- Nasally inhaled
High-potency API handling
Quotient Sciences has responded to the challenges associated with the manufacturing of today’s high-potency drug products by ensuring our facilities are capable of handling compounds with a maximum performance-based level of exposure classification (PBLEC).
Phase I and Phase II clinical trial manufacturing
Quotient can support all aspects of your drug product supply to support your Phase I and Phase II clinical studies:
- Manufacture of all major drug product dosage forms in our FDA and MHRA approved facilities
- Packaging including bottles, blisters, tubs or tubes
- Multi-language label design (including translation)
- Randomization and blinding
- Shipment logistics and supply tracking
- Supply chain management to your clinical site
Real-time adaptive manufacturing
Our history and expertise of integrating manufacturing with clinical dosing enables us to manufacture, package and release products in a matter of days or weeks rather than months. Our approach lends you maximum flexibility around batch size and the timing of supply in response to emerging clinical data or patient recruitment without affecting the availability of your drug product. The approach can be used across all drug product types.
Global supply management
Quotient Sciences has reached a clinical trial supply milestone, providing over 1,500 drug products to over 50 unique clinical sites in hospitals and contract research organizations worldwide. We have a strong track record of on-time delivery of clinical supplies supporting your Phase I and II clinical studies, managing the packaging, multi-language labeling and door-to- door logistics in accordance with your clinical design. Our clinical trial supply team works with you to design the most efficient process for drug product supply to your central hub or clinical sites including the provision of bulk drug product or individual patient kits.