Access the global expertise of an innovative drug development and manufacturing organization, right on your doorstep.
Did you know that Quotient Sciences is a leading formulation and manufacturing partner for pharma and biotech organisations, with facilities located in the UK and US?
We support clients at different stages of development:
- Candidate selection to preclinical
- First-in-Human to Proof-of-Concept
- Proof-of-Concept to commercial product
Our UK footprint includes sites in Reading, Nottingham and Edinburgh, with a broad spectrum of capabilities and expertise, making us your perfect local partner.
Spotlight on our Reading site
- A purpose built 48,000 ft² facility
- Our facility has recently expanded from three to 12 GMP manufacturing suites.
- We can support traditional Phase I-III clinical trial manufacturing and Translational Pharmaceutics® programs that integrate real-time adaptive manufacturing and clinical testing.
- We routinely scale-up products for Phase II supply
- Our site has 20-years’ experience in supporting the development of small molecule drug products for oral and inhaled delivery.
- Salt & polymorph screening and pre-formulation
- Modified release expertise
- Experienced in inhaled dosage forms (DPI, pMDI), solid & liquid oral dosage forms
- We’ve expanded employee numbers by 40% in the last 2 years
Take a look at our 'Spotlight on Reading' blog post to find out more about our Reading facility and the team that work there.
Connect with your perfect local partner and ensure:
- A closer partnership through more frequent face-to-face meetings
- Easier monitoring of your program
- Rapid reaction to technical challenges and problem solving
- Lower audit costs
- Avoidance of unpredictable exchange rate fluctuations
- Benefit from local knowledge from global experts
- Access to a strong understanding of MHRA, EMA, regulatory requirements
Meet Chris Landeg, Site Head of Quotient Sciences' facility in Reading
Chris oversees all formulation development and clinical trial manufacturing projects that are conducted in Reading.
He has spent almost his entire career working in contract pharmaceutical services businesses.
From his work in the laboratory in his early career, through to various commercial, project and operations roles, He now heads Quotient Sciences’ operations in Reading.
Learn more, read our full Q&A with Chris Landeg
What do our customers say?
Learn more with our case study from Druggability Technologies
Discover how we can routinely take drug products from pre-clinical to Phase I to commercial supply.
“Quotient has reduced our time-to-clinic and time-to-market. They understand the issues in drug development and have taken us from early stage to commercial in the most efficient way”
Gábor Heltovics, CEO, Druggability Technologies
From preclinical and first-in-human (FIH) dosage forms to optimization of your drug products for late stage development, we work with you to develop the most appropriate formulation.
Pre-formulation and Material Sciences
Providing expertise to support pre-formulation development. Our formulation development and material sciences experts have over 30 years’ experience in pre-formulation and solid-state characterization.
Inhaled Product Development
With more than 30 years’ experience, Quotient is a leader in the development, manufacture and assessment of inhalation products, helping clients to accelerate molecules from first-in-human through to proof-of-concept.
Clinical Trial Manufacturing
Understanding that early phase clinical testing is a pivotal milestone in the development of your drug product, Quotient Sciences offers clinical trial manufacturing, testing and certification services designed to meet your individual requirements.