Rapid 'Make-Test' cycles enabled by Translational Pharmaceutics®.
Our unique approach to drug product optimization:
- Saves time by reducing the chemistry, manufacturing, and controls (CMC) data package needed for your clinical assessments
- Maximizes flexibility by allowing you to fine-tune formulation compositions
- Increases the potential for success by facilitating decisions based on clinical data
- Conserves the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) by removing drug product scale-up from the critical path
Translational Pharmaceutics® has supported our customers through:
- Evaluation and selection of solubilization technologies • Optimization of modified-release systems
- Improvement of taste, palatability, and acceptability for pediatric indications
- Changing routes of delivery
- Development of combination products
- Understanding quality by design (QbD) of product and process variables
What our customers say
Our team works with our customers to design a customized program to deliver your objectives in the most timely and cost-efficient way. We have completed more than 300 formulation optimization programs, involving the clinical evaluation of more than 1,000 formulations.
We are very excited with the results of our first human study... we have been able to leverage Quotient Sciences’ Translational Pharmaceutics® platform to gain rapid access to the clinic, helping deliver these favorable results in a smooth and rapid fashion.
Dr Simon Yaxley
Leveraging an integrated compounding pharmacy approach under the Translational Pharmaceutics® platform saved us over a million dollars because we didn’t need to invest in scaling up peptide synthesis. We were able to make just the right amount of drug product needed to achieve the results we were looking for... If someone were to ask if I would work with Quotient Sciences again, I’d give them two thumbs up all the way. As a start-up biotech, you cannot underestimate how difficult it is to find the right outsourcing partner. You must have a partner that is going to be able to help you through the hard stuff and help save you as much money as possible.
"I knew that traditional manufacture and release would make it impossible for us to clinically determine the correct nafamostat component of our drug product. Quotient Sciences explained to me how their Translational Pharmaceutics® platform could reduce our development timeline by defining a design space for ER release rate, ER/IR ratio, and nafamostat dose. Additionally, they could integrate real-time adaptive manufacturing with clinical testing to rapidly test the variables within the design space and optimize the nafamostat formulation."