First-in-Human to Proof of Concept
To identify molecules with the greatest chance of success, the transition of your molecule from candidate selection to proof-of-concept (POC) needs to be fast and cost-effective.
Quotient Sciences’ Translational Pharmaceutics® approach enables first-in-human studies by transitioning your drug molecule into clinical development through to POC quickly through the integration of:
- Formulation development, real-time adaptive GMP manufacturing and clinical research
- Multiple assessments within a single clinical protocol (e.g., single dose, multiple dose, food effect, gender effect, POC)
For first-in-human programs, our Translational Pharmaceutics approach:
- Reduces time to POC
- Minimizes your upfront chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC) investment
- Increases your study flexibility and precision
- Allows changes in formulation compositions in response to emerging clinical data
- Customizes the supply of drug products to the needs of your POC study
- Simplifies your supply chain
Clinical Pharmacology Services
Whatever Phase 1 clinical pharmacology study you require, at Quotient Sciences you can expect rapid study startup and rapid recruitment.
See real results
Discover how pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisations have achieved success using our clinical pharmacology services.